Ahoy there, matey! DIGITAL FREEBOOTER is an independent game development crew based in Denmark. We work together to create thrilling and immersive gaming experiences that transport you to new worlds of adventure and excitement.
So hoist the Jolly Roger, grab your cutlass, and join us on an epic quest for treasure and glory!
- Preferred Game Engine: Unity
- Favorite Programming Language: C#
- Second Favorite Programming Language: Kotlin
- Started making games with Game Maker back in 2003.
- Scratch – Scratch is a free programming language and online community where you can create your own interactive stories, games, and animations.
- CodinGame – CodinGame is a challenge-based training platform for programmers where you can improve your coding skills with fun exercises.
- Catlike Coding – High-quality tutorials that teach you all about C# and shader programming with Unity.
- Godot Engine – Godot is a cross-platform, free and open-source game engine released under the MIT license.
- Unity – Unity is the ultimate game development platform. Use Unity to build high-quality 3D and 2D games.
- Unreal Engine – Create the highest-quality games, films, visualizations, and designs with Unreal Engine.
- OpenGameArt – Open Game Art is a media repository intended for use with free and open source software game project.
- Qaternius – A library of hundreds of free Low Poly 3D Models, using the CC0 License.
contact (at) digitalfreebooter (dot) com