DIGITAL FREEBOOTER is an independent game development company located in Denmark.
- Preferred Game Engine: Unity
- Favorite Programming Language: C#
- Second Favorite Programming Language: Kotlin
- Started making games with Game Maker back in 2003.
- Scratch – Scratch is a free programming language and online community where you can create your own interactive stories, games, and animations.
- CodinGame – CodinGame is a challenge-based training platform for programmers where you can improve your coding skills with fun exercises.
- Catlike Coding – High-quality tutorials that teach you all about C# and shader programming with Unity.
- Godot Engine – Godot is a cross-platform, free and open-source game engine released under the MIT license.
- Unity – Unity is the ultimate game development platform. Use Unity to build high-quality 3D and 2D games.
- Unreal Engine – Create the highest-quality games, films, visualizations, and designs with Unreal Engine.
- OpenGameArt – Open Game Art is a media repository intended for use with free and open source software game project.
- Qaternius – A library of hundreds of free Low Poly 3D Models, using the CC0 License.
contact (at) digitalfreebooter (dot) com